Productivity with Purpose™ Course
Productivity is all about producing results in your life. When coupled with a strong sense of purpose these results can be highly fulfilling and can have a profoundly positive impact on you and the world around you. It’s easy to get swept along by the pace of modern life and to lose touch with what’s most important to you, making it more important than ever to take the time to reevaluate priorities and learn new organizational techniques.
Four hours that could change your life…
The four-hour Productivity with Purpose course is a key step on the road to fulfillment and success. It’s an opportunity to get to the root cause of why you procrastinate, to uncover your core values and to establish positive new habits. Armed with practical strategies and fresh insights you’ll be well equipped to move forward and produce meaningful results.
Attend the course and…
- Take a step back and look at the big picture of your life, noticing which aspects are working and where there’s room for growth.
- Gain insights into why you procrastinate and learn practical strategies for stepping out of these limiting patterns.
- Reconnect with your core values and learn how to live a life that is aligned with what’s most important to you.
- Learn the basics of Getting Things Done® (GTD®), a highly effective approach to productivity that is practiced all over the world by everyone from artists to engineers.
- Learn practical skills for using technology in a way that simplifies your life rather than adding to your stress.
- Put a structure in place to transform at least one area of your life in the three months that follow the course.
Tim Stringer is a veteran of the technology industry, a professional coach and a recognized productivity expert. He graduated with a degree in Engineering (1990) and has worked as a software engineer, development manager and project manager. Tim founded Technically Simple in 2003 and works with individuals and organizations to become productive while making more effective use of technology. He also leads the highly acclaimed Productivity and Self Management™ course, inspired by the profound lessons he learned when he came face-to-face with an aggressive stage four cancer in 2008. Tim has been teaching yoga since 1999 and believes that a healthy, balanced lifestyle is a key component to productivity.